Those with diamond faces can find it challenging to find the perfect hairstyle. Their unique facial structure requires careful consideration when choosing a cut and style that flatters their features. In this article, we’ll discuss the best diamond face shape hairstyles.
- 1 Determine diamond face before choosing diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2 Flattering diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.1 Pixie Cut – Top best diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.2 Side-Swept Bangs – Top trendy diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.3 Bob Cut – One of the most flattering diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.4 Long Layers – Top best diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.5 Updo – One of the best diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.6 Middle Part – Top gorgeous diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.7 Shoulder-Length Waves – Top best diamond face shape hairstyles
- 2.8 High ponytail – One of the most suitable diamond face shape hairstyle
- 3 Tips for styling your diamond face shape hairstyle
- 4 Maintaining your diamond face shape hairstyle
Determine diamond face before choosing diamond face shape hairstyles
First things first, let’s talk about what makes a diamond face shape.
This facial structure is characterized by high cheekbones, a narrow forehead, and a pointed chin. The widest part of the face is at the temples, while the jawline is typically slim.
If you’re unsure whether you have a diamond face shape to choose a diamond face shape hairstyle, take a close look in the mirror and measure the width of your forehead, cheeks, and jawline.
If your cheekbones are the widest point on your face, and your forehead and jawline are roughly the same width, then congratulations – you have a diamond face shape!
Flattering diamond face shape hairstyles
If you have a diamond face shape, there are certain diamond face shape hairstyles that can accentuate your features and make you look your best.
Here are some of the top hairstyles that work well with diamond face shapes:
Pixie Cut – Top best diamond face shape hairstyles
A pixie cut is an excellent choice for diamond face shapes as it accentuates the cheekbones and draws attention away from the narrow forehead and jawline.
It also adds volume to the crown of the head, making the face appear more proportionate.
Side-Swept Bangs – Top trendy diamond face shape hairstyles
Side-swept bangs are another great option for diamond faces.
They soften the sharp angles of the face and draw attention to the eyes rather than the chin or forehead.
Bob Cut – One of the most flattering diamond face shape hairstyles
A bob cut that falls just above the shoulders is perfect for diamond face shapes.
It balances out the wide cheekbones and narrows the appearance of the chin.
Long Layers – Top best diamond face shape hairstyles
For those who prefer long hair, layers are the way to go.
They add volume and movement to the hair while drawing attention away from the narrow forehead and jawline.
Long layers can also make your face appear softer and more feminine.
Updo – One of the best diamond face shape hairstyles
An updo that’s pulled back from the face is a great way to show off your diamond-shaped features.
This diamond face shape hairstyle highlights the cheekbones and chin while keeping the focus on the eyes.
Did you know that an updo can also make your neck appear longer? This is because it elongates the neck and draws attention to the collarbone.
See more about other hairstyles:
Try out top curtain bang styles for every face shape
Top trendy Vietnamese hairstyles
Middle Part – Top gorgeous diamond face shape hairstyles
A middle part is a simple yet effective way to balance out a diamond face shape.
It creates symmetry and draws attention away from any sharp angles in the face.
Shoulder-Length Waves – Top best diamond face shape hairstyles
Soft, shoulder-length waves are perfect for diamond faces as they add volume around the cheeks and jawline.
They also draw attention to the eyes and away from the chin.
High ponytail – One of the most suitable diamond face shape hairstyle
Lastly, a high ponytail is a fun and flirty hairstyle that works well with diamond face shapes.
It accentuates the cheekbones and adds height to the crown of the head, making the face appear more proportionate.
Overall, there are many hairstyles that work well with diamond face shapes.
Whether you prefer short or long hair, there’s a diamond face shape hairstyle out there that will accentuate your features and make you look your best.
Tips for styling your diamond face shape hairstyle
As someone with a diamond face shape, I know how important it is to style my hair in a way that flatters my unique features.
Here are some tips from hair expert that have worked for me:
- Add volume: To balance out wider cheekbones, add volume at the crown of your head. This can be achieved by blow-drying your hair upside down or using a volumizing mousse. It helps to create a more proportional look and draws attention away from your wider cheekbones.
- Emphasize your cheekbones: My high cheekbones are one of my favorite features, so I like to emphasize them with a highlighter or bronzer. I apply the product just above my cheekbone and blend upwards towards my temples. This helps to bring attention to my cheekbones and create a more defined look.
- Avoid center parts: I’ve found that a center part can emphasize the narrowness of my forehead and make my face appear longer. Instead, I opt for a side part to create balance. It helps to create the illusion of a wider forehead and draws attention away from the narrowness of my face.
- Play with texture: Experimenting with different textures has been a game-changer for me. I’ve found that beachy waves or sleek straight locks work best for my face shape. It’s all about finding what works best for you and your unique features.
Remember, your hair is a reflection of your personality and style. Don’t be afraid to play around with different looks until you find the one that makes you feel confident and beautiful.
The key to finding the perfect diamond face shape hairstyle is to add width to the forehead and chin, while avoiding styles that emphasize the narrowness of the forehead or the sharpness of the chin.
Maintaining your diamond face shape hairstyle
Once you’ve found the perfect hairstyle and styling routine, it’s important to maintain your locks to keep them looking their best.
Here are some tips for keeping your diamond face shape hairstyle in top condition:
- Regular trims: To prevent split ends and maintain the shape of your cut, schedule regular trims every 6-8 weeks. Regular trims are essential for maintaining the shape of your diamond face shape hairstyle. Split ends can make your hair look frizzy and unkempt, so it’s important to get rid of them regularly
- Protect your hair: Using hot tools can damage your hair and cause breakage, especially if you use them frequently. To prevent this, use a heat protectant product before using hot tools. This will help to protect your hair from the heat and prevent damage.
- Deep condition: Treat your hair to a deep conditioning treatment once a week to keep it healthy and hydrated. Deep conditioning treatments are a great way to keep your hair healthy and hydrated. They help to nourish your hair and prevent damage, leaving your locks looking shiny and healthy.
- Choose the right products: Look for products that are specifically designed for your hair type and texture. For example, if you have fine hair, look for volumizing shampoos and conditioners. Choosing the right products for your hair type and texture is essential for maintaining your diamond face shape hairstyle. This will help to keep your hair looking its best and prevent damage.
Finding the perfect diamond face shape hairstyle can be challenging, but with these tips and tricks, you’ll be on your way to flattery in no time.
Remember to consider the width of your cheekbones when choosing a cut, play with styling techniques to create balance, and maintain your locks with regular trims and deep conditioning treatments.
Most importantly, embrace your unique facial structure and let your confidence shine through!